Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
3. Limited Right to Use
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, web-based form or document from the Site and/or Application grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, web-based form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution)
The materials on Mobile Inventor's web site are provided "as is". Mobile Inventor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mobile Inventor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mobile Inventor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mobile Inventor's Internet site, even if Mobile Inventor or a Mobile Inventor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mobile Inventor's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mobile Inventor does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mobile Inventor may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mobile Inventor does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mobile Inventor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mobile Inventor of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Payments and Refund Terms
Optional premium paid services are available on MobileInventor.com. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Mobile Inventor the monthly or annual subscription fees or one time charges indicated for that service. Payments will be charged upon activation of charged services.
- A valid credit card is required.
- The Service is non-refundable. In order to serve all customers equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in your location.
10. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Account cancellation requests must be submitted to Mobile Inventor Support. Cancellations by any other method of communication will not be accepted.
- Mobile Inventor has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the web site, or any other Mobile Inventor service, for any reason, at any time, without any refund of monies paid. Such termination of service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account, your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
- Mobile Inventor reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Such refusal may include, but is not limited to, Apps involving materials that Mobile Inventor determines: to be violent, obscene, or offensive, to advocate violent or illegal activity, to contain (or have the potential to contain) any computer viruses, or to contravene any law, statute, or ordinance, or to violate these Terms of Service.
11. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Mobile Inventor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue-temporarily or permanently-the MobileInventor.com website (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to any monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the MobileInventor.com website.
- Mobile Inventor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the MobileInventor.com website.
- From time to time, Mobile Inventor may issue an update to the MobileInventor.com website that may add, modify, and/or remove features. These updates may be pushed out automatically with little or no notice, although Mobile Inventor may notify you in advance of an upcoming update, including details on what the update includes.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mobile Inventor's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.