Getting Started with Mobile Inventor
Our goal is to make the process of getting a mobile app as simple as possible for our customers.
To achieve this we have developed a process that puts the workload on us and leaves you to do what you do best. Run your business!
- 1. Go to the signup page and choose what type of app you are looking for.
- 2. Once you've signed up, we will immediately contact you to get some basic information. We will ask for things like your logo(s) and an App Description for the app stores (we provide some examples).
We may also ask for you to click a few links to give us access to any calendars you might want in the app.
- 3. Once we have your logo, we start working on an App Icon for the mobile devices and app stores and Launch pages for your app. We submit them to you and tweak based on your input.
- 4. You get an App Designer who will start to build your app. Any content needed will be pulled from your website and we may send you a few questions which will be kept to a minimum.
- 5. We publish your app and manage the review process with Apple.
- 6. Once your app is approved, we send you all of the information you will need to market your app.
App store links, download now buttons, code to put on your website, a QR code for customers to scan, training videos, and much more.
- 7. You get trained on how to send push notifications and manage content in our dashboard.
- 8. You are now prepared to market your app and we will manage the techie stuff going forward!
Have more questions? Vist our FAQ.